Tuesday 13 February 2007

It is my Blog

I now do haff a blog. Tis of extream 'portance caus its all bout my life an sumtimes some very 'portant fings happen an i have forts of extream 'portancy.

Well I will begin. I am a Cat and I am cawed Buddy. I get cawed a lot of 'noying names too, and stoopid ones but my hoomans think its cute. I will do a smawl list of the regoolar ones.

  • Buffroff
  • Buddy-bum (!)
  • Bud (This is 'ceptable)
  • Buddyboo
  • Budski
  • Buffles
  • Chubbycheeks
  • Buddy-boy (Well this is true so it's 'ceptable)

But my real name is Buddy so plees I am asking for you to give me caws by that.

I like comfable places, an I like to go sleeps on some speshall spots which are of my own and no one elses. I speshally like the sofa, my little hoomans bed, rested on the bottom stair, and in the middel of the hall on my back cause hoomans are forced to give me tickles when they pass or they know they will get sum swipes on their way past my paws. (Gentle swipes cause I am gentle and all-luffing)

From Buddy

x

No comments: